Don't miss out on this Waterview home in the desirable neighborhood of Loch Haven. This adorable, well-maintained home has it all. Walkthrough the front door and see the gleaming wood floors in the living room area which opens up to the nicely updated kitchen with granite countertops, wood floors, a new ss refrigerator, bosch dishwasher with ss interior and cabinet exterior, tile backsplash, nice cabinets, and ample room for a table. Continue on to the open hallway/reading space/laundry to the large family room. The family room has a wood-burning fireplace, wood floors, and cathedral ceilings with an amazing view of the water from the 2 sets of large windows. Plenty of room if you want to have a Waterview office in this area as well. Two bedrooms are on the main level with one full bath. The full bathroom, located between the 2 bedrooms, has a tub/ shower, ceramic tile floors, a linen closet, and a large vanity. Don't miss out on looking at the attic which has floors and is a very large area for storage. Outside you have an adorable front porch and the rear yard has a shed with electricity, a workbench, and a garage door for additional larger storage items. The house has an outside plugin for a generator which powers a large number of systems in the home. All of this is in the amenity-filled neighborhood of Loch Haven which has a community marina, boat ramp, kayak racks, beach with swim area and platform, tennis, pickleball, basketball, volleyball, tot lot, and lots of community events. Don't miss out on this opportunity.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
1,784 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- South River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price