TRULY ONE OF A KIND. Builder's own home! Located approximately 100 feet from Ferry Point Yacht Basin and the acclaimed Point Resturant why not vacation at home year around. Very unique floorplan offers a ton of possibilities. Main house has large two story foyer, huge kitchen with 9 foot island, down draft stove, breakfast area with door to stamped concrete patio, open to large family room with large windows and brick fireplace. Home also offers a formal dining room with bay window that is open to the formal living room. Upstairs there is a Master Bedroom with double doors, vaulted ceiling, large master bathroom with oversized Jacuzzi tub, separte shower, toilet room, double vanity, walk-in closet, and linen closet. There are 3 additional good sized bedrooms on this floor that comfortably fit queen sized beds and a hall bathroom.The seperate in-law suite is located on the main level. It can be accesed through the dining room off the main house or from the separate exterior entrance. This incredible, self-contained suite offers a greatroom with vaulted ceilings, 2 - 3 bedrooms, dry bar, and full bathroom with jetted tub, This space could also be used for in-home business, doctors office, Air BNB, daycare, au pair suite, the possiblities are truly endless. Home offers brand new roof with 50 year transferable warranty, newly refinished hardwood floors, brand new carpeting, stainless steel top of the line Kitchenaide appliances that are a little over a year old, granite countertops and backsplash, three zoned heating and air conditioning system with three seperate units, oversized hotwater heater, Anderson windows, real brick front, six panel doors, oversized two car garage, basement with wet-bar, theater room, tons of storage, outside entrance with sliding glass door, 1000 gallon propane tank that is owned, huge yard with potential to subdivide. You wont be disappointed with this one.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Other, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stick Built, Frame, Brick
7,270 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cooktop Downdraft, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning, Mantle, Gas Burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Partial, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cleared, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)