This STUNNING COLONIAL is LUXURY living AT ITS FINEST!! Once you step into this STATELY CUSTOM ALL BRICK home with amazing craftsmanship, you will not want to leave!! The TWO STORY FOYER flows into the formal living and dining rooms and steps down to gorgeous family room with built- ins. On one side of main level is a private office with built in cabinetry and a half bath for guests. On the other side of the family room is an eat in GOURMET kitchen, with a huge island that seats 6-8 people! This all overlooks your PRIVATE OASIS with an amazing heated swimming pool/spa and a inviting screened in porch (recently remodeled) !! Off the kitchen is a children's study room or could be in-law suite area which has a full beautiful bath with shower. The Kitchen flows to the mud room which has a huge separate pantry, custom coat closet and large laundry room with custom cabinets-with a side door to the pool for children to come in and out. On this side of the home the stairs lead to the FROG-above the 4 car garage leads to another living space that could be a great play room or studio with window seats and custom cabinetry. Now to the UPSTAIRS there is a SPECTACULAR MASTER SUITE with sitting room and double sided fireplace. If that doesn't excite you, you will be blown away with this EXQUISITELY remodeled MASTER BATH/SPA with double sinks, lovely soaking tub and over-sized shower!!! Also not to forget, the huge master custom his/hers closets. To complete the upstairs are the three other bedrooms with their own private full baths and walk in closets. Happiness to go around for everyone!! Now to the Lower level which has a Library/ Bedroom (could be for Au-pair suite). Lovely built-in shelving with full size window to allow for lots of natural light. There is full bath with an amazing steam shower. A Great man cave in basement which has a Billiard room with mini bar and fridge , Wine Cedar Cellar with custom wine racks. To complete the basement there is a theater room with 108"screen and complete surround sound system with all equipment and 8 speakers, Gym which has a wall mounted TV an built in aquarium , a Workshop with walk out and 8ft double swing doors, laundry tub and 240 volt outlet for a generator. If that isn't enough lets not forget the 4 car garage (10 ft wide and 9 ft tall doors) with a car lift and tons of storage. Many windows have" Plantation Shutters". So many more details you must really see this "Beauty" to appreciate all of its GLORY!!! Its a show stopper......
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Other, LP Gas Wate
8,760 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cottage Farm Estates
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Office, Library, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Kitchenette, Butler Pantry
- Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Cooktop Downdraft, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Full, Walkout, Workshop, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Tray, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Enclosed, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Poolside, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)