STUNNING SOUTH RIVER WATERFRONT! This is the rare combination of an excellent house on an excellent lot. This home is sited on an incredible 8.89 acres overlooking the scenic South River into Annapolis. This is one of the most private settings in all of the Annapolis area with a gated entry, mature trees on both sides and secluded feel that you don't find often on the water. The private dock has a lift with a few slips and approximately 11 feet of water depth. The point also has a private sandy beach to sit and watch the eastern skyline with an estimated 1,700 feet of water frontage. The waterside pool and grotto combined with the flagstone surround and expansive tree decking offer so many spaces to entertain outdoors. There are so many features to list inside including the elevator for every floor, a movie theatre that seats a crowd, a huge wine cellar for over a thousand bottles, a cozy custom wet bar, and a cool gym space. The main level has two huge seating areas, a stunning and open gourmet kitchen with both eat-in and formal dining spaces, the large laundry room, a large full bath, a large half bath, a study nook and access to your 2 story 4-car garage. The. kitchen features Wolf cooking appliances, Subzero refrigerator, 2 dishwashers, bar island seating and direct access to the expansive entertainment deck. The upstairs includes 3 guest suites that have their own full bathrooms, the largest primary suite youâve ever seen with two spacious full bathrooms, a dry bar, a massive walk-in closet fit for royalty, and a separate office with its own en-suite and private entry. This house doesnât leave much to be desired, it's completely turn key and ready for you. The attic is estimated to be 20' tall and can accommodate 2 to 3 more bedroom suites if desired.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
7 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
12,209 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Poured, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, wine storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Concrete
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water
- Body of Water
- South River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price