Designed with History, and You, In Mind~architecturally designed to fit harmoniously within its sensitive historic surroundings, TWO ELEVEN KING GEORGE is a three-story residential building comprised of 3 individual luxury dwelling units. The property adjoins the historic Wm Paca Gardens (one of the most outstanding and beautifully restored formal English gardens). This home is designed with seasonal views of the garden and peeks of USNA chapel. Convenient off-street parking for full sized car is provided on ground level inside the building with close protected access to each unit. This unit is equipped with private ELEVATOR allowing easy access to all floors.Don~t miss this RARE OPPORTUNITY to own this in town LOCK and LEAVE 18th century charm & sophisticated luxury Annapolis condo! Property was designed with quality construction and sensitive detailing as a top priority and concern. Oversized bricks were used which architecturally related to the large handmade brick found in the Wm. Paca House and garden walls. Climate control systems are provided by individual heat pumps equipped with solid state digital monitoring controls for maximum control and flexibility. Domestic Hot Water is heated by six-roof-mounted flat plate solar collectors, and in addition the entire building is energy efficient, thereby minimizing energy usage and costs.Three spacious levels of living including family room, living room with wood burning fireplace, separate dining area, kitchen with separate breakfast nook & pantry, Master Suite, two additional bedrooms with ensuite bath. Enjoy finished lower level that could be used as office/den or bedroom along with separate laundry room. Two Eleven King George Street is considered one of the city~s most exclusive residential addresses within minutes of this remarkable building are the reowned sailing waters of the Chesapeake Bay, an array of delightful pastimes at City Dock, West Street~s shops and the US Naval Academy. Superbly located, TWO ELEVEN KING GEORGE lies less than an hour~s drive from both Baltimore~s Inner Harbor and the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC.
3 Full/1 Half
Water Heater Solar, Electric Water Heater, Public
2,336 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Poured
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Triple Pane, Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- City, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Security, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS