Sophisticated country living just 10 mins.to Historic Annapolis!Lovely vistas of a beautiful 5.82 acre surround.New addition, gorgeous rooms,4 fireplaces.Two family rooms, game room and a two-story screened porch offer unlimited areas for fun and games.Wonderful bedrooms,each with bath (4 of 5 recently updated)! Main level in-law/nanny suite.This house was made for entertaining!Broadneck Schools.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
5 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Aluminum Siding, Brick, Stone, Wood Siding, Cedar
Yes - 5 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Six Burner Range, Surface Unit(S), Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Slab, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Skylights, Storm Window, Double Pane
- 4. Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Garage, Circular Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Stone, Aluminum, Cedar
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Scenic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Barn / Stalls, Shed. Backs To Trees, Flag, Trees/Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS