HUGE PRICE ADJUSTMENT......Enjoy Annapolis living on Maynadier Creek...Waterfront at it's finest with lovely water views and nature at your fingertips. Deep water at private pier; beautifully and newly painted home with spacious rooms and good flow. Main Floor Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom, plus a nice size private office with water views. Main floor laundry, lots of horizontal space in the Kitchen plus a light-filled sun room across from the Kitchen. Family Room and Living Room have fireplaces and there is a designated Dining Room. LL is walk out, finished, really big with a full bathroom, bar, and wine storage. Second floor has 3 bedrooms, one bedroom has en suite bathroom, plus a ton of floored storage above the garage that is easily accessed through a second floor door. IPE decking, nice landscaping, 2 car garage plus ample additional parking. Home has been recently painted from top to bottom and new carpet installed throughout.....shows well. Generator.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
4,957 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 2. Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Maynadier Creek/Severn River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)