Welcome to a hidden waterfront oasis with 2800 square feet of living space situated on a 0.31 acre lot in a quiet, close-knit neighborhood. The property features a gently sloped backyard leading to a deepwater pier on protected Buckingham's Cove just off Dividing Creek. Enjoy your afternoon kayaking, paddle boarding or floating in the cove with the neighbors. Jump on your boat and in minutes you are on the beautiful Magothy River headed towards the Chesapeake Bay. Spend your evenings on a large elevated Trex deck off the main level that offers a perfect view of the water and is ideal for outdoor entertaining. This 4 bedroom home, built in 1991, has been extensively updated with stainless steel appliances, refinished bathrooms/kitchen, new washer/dryer, completely finished basement, Enviro pellet stove, Certainteed architectural shingle roof (2017) and ProVia windows (2019). It features Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout the main level and master bedroom. The master has incredible water views through two large bay windows. The finished basement could be used as an in-law or au pair suite complete with kitchenette, full bathroom, walkout sliding glass door and separate side entrance. Over 90% of the propertyâs energy is provided by a 14.26 kWp solar system installed in 2018. Pier has a 5-6 ft water depth and features 10,000 lb boat lift and 1,500 lb jet ski lift with water and electric.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Frame, Wood Siding
2,823 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Solar. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Patio, Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Dividing Creek/Magothy River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price