Beautiful & Well maintained 6.83Acre home with separate Horse barn/farm. Must see the details of pride these owners have put into this magnificent property. Abundance of improvements in the horse farm/barn and home. Bring your horses or board. Home is Gorgeous with Huge Walk-in closets in every bedroom- Galore! Main Level Master Suite, Open floor plan, grand foyer entrance leads to amazing upstairs living with super spacious bedrooms -open the windows and feel the breeze sweep through the whole upper level. Main level features Exquisite living area with built-ins surrounding gas fireplace, french doors lead to sprawling back-porch overlooking private land (you could add a pool!) Tastefully done Gourmet kitchen with huge island opens to front porch & living room area. There is a separate mudroom and laundry room off of the garage in its own separate part of the house. HUGE unfinished wallk-out basement to add more square footage, if you need it! Home has been professionally & freshly painted a beautiful color- Amazing Grey with white trim throughout . Brand new 3-zoned HVAC, Huge front and back porches that span the length of the home overlooking level back and front lots. There is a long private driveway with oversized & side loading, attached 2 car garage. Walk or take your ATV to your secure & heated self watering barn, has horse wash area, with hay loft, has a bathroom and fenced run for horses! Don't miss this property, MUST see , has so much opportunity and comfort to it- You will be proud to call this your home! Great location & close to 214. Home warranty included. * MAKE SURE TO WALK THROUGH PATH TO RIGHT OF HOME AND VISIT THE HORSE FARM - ACE & CAPELLA are the horses!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water
Private Sewer System, Gravity Septic System, Grinder Pump, Holding Tank, Septic, Septic Pump
4,576 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted.
- Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Split Rail, Vinyl, Electric, Invisible
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
- Community Amenities
- Horse Trails
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)